McMaster University Retirees Association

MURA Home Page

Contacting MURA

For general questions, comments or feedback to MURA on matters relating to Association activities please contact us:

by mail

McMaster University Retirees Association,
c/o McMaster University,
Gilmour Hall Room B108,
1280 Main Street West
Hamilton, Ontario L8S 4L8


Please note:
For address changes and changes to family status such as the death of a spouse, please contact Human Resources (HR) by phoning:  
    905 525 9140 ext
222HR (22247).  
You will be instructed to press 3 for Retirees so that your call is put into a queue for prioritizing and tracking.

If you need to change your address, you also have the option of accessing a "Change of Address" form, printing it, filling it in and then mailing it to Human Resources at the address supplied on the form.  Go to: 

The Human Resources web site for retirees is at: